Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Halloween Atc

 Those that remember know that I have always liked creating Artist Trading Cards.

Over the years I have been in several groups and been involved in a lot of swaps.

I came across this Atc Challenge Blog a while back, even entered a couple of times and have decided that I will play along on a regular basis.

This month their theme is Halloween. So I rooted through my stash and created this Atc.


I started with a yellow atc and mounted some halloween paper on it. The label was rubber stamped on to some orange card and layered up on white and black card.
The face was stamped and then coloured, the photo doesn't really show how green the eyes are!
I decided to add the spider at the last minute,lol.
You can find the challenge here at





2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous ATC
Carol x

Conny said...

So wonderful! Love your spooky ATC!
Thanks for joining us at ATCs mit Herz!

Hugs,
Conny