Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Postcard Art

 Just dropped in the share my postcard.

I'm entering it in to the challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art where the theme this week is Vintage


I cut my postcard to size 4"x6" and layered up some of my handmade rice paper. I am delighted with the result.

Next I added some vintage postage stamps and the images of the 2 girls as well as the pattern number.

The images were from an old dress making pattern wallet, I thought they would look perfect against my background.

Here are the rice papers I  made, I shall definitely be making some more that's for sure!

You can find this lovely challenge over at  SUNDAY POSTCARD ART

2 comments:

Audrey said...

beautiful, thank you!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Vintage postcard beautiful rice paper background and the images you used
Carol x