Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Something Spooky....

 Happy Saturday Folks, looking like a lovely day from where I am sitting, so I am going to pop out for a few hours, but wanted to post my Tag before I do.

The theme this time around at Tag Tuesday was chosen by teamie Michele.

Something Spooky...I have done my best to be a little scary, lol.



For those that enter the challenge at Tag Tuesday will find a different way to link your entry, this is due to our very lovely Boss Lady Valerie being in hospital at the moment and unable to email out the Mr Linky to me.

If you can't navigate the link details I have posted there, just copy your blog post and paste it in comments, we will still find you.

Please play along, we are here at TAG TUESDAY

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great monochrome tagand love all the Halloween images-wishing Valerie a speedy recovery
Carol x

Michele said...

ooh, this is an excellent collage and extra spooky! well done and thanks for [playing with my theme! xo

pinky said...

Your tag is absolutely class Sandie!!!