Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A Saying or Quote.

 Its so dark here this morning, pouring with rain too, so not sure if I will bother going out today!

Tag Tuesday have just started their challenge for the next 2wks.

Teamie Wendy has chosen the theme this time around, which is add a saying or quote to your  tag.

There are so may to be found on the internet, as well as rubber stamps and digital down loads.



For my Tag I have used my Cowgirl set of stamps, the base for my tag was cut from some card I dyed with leaves. The experiment on the card wasn't a great success, the card being too thick, but it still makes for good backgrounds. I flicked the tag with an inky spray before adding the images.
You can find Wendy's lovely Tags and the challenge here at


7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Dark,cold and wet here too! Great tag and love the quote and image
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

LOL!!!
NICE ONE

MUCH💛LOVE

lichazul said...

Beautiful tags 👏👏👏 congrats 💐

WendyK said...

Love the saying, not come across that one before. Hugs Wendy xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous Tag sandie, great idea. Hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

brilliant tag, love the vintage feel! xo

pinky said...

It's just brilliant Sandie! Reminded me of Doris Day!!