Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Everything Goes

 Hello Everyone, so here I am again, this time to share another Atc with you. As I mentioned previously I am on 2 designs teams for Atc Challenge Blogs. I was delighted to be accepted for one blog, I was even more delighted when I was offered a place on the design team for the sister blog.

So here it is...The theme is Everything Goes and the challenge blog is Atcs with Heart


I inked up the background of my Atc, and then stamped the image and script.
I lightly coloured the girl.
I really like this stamp, it is so useful for so many emotions.
Today she is happy and enjoying life.
Do pop over and join in with our challenge, we love to see your works of art.
Please check out the rules before entering the challenge.
You can find the blog here at



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and love your fabulous ATC
Carol x

Michele said...

this is really nice! congrats on being invited to the DT (not a surprise as you are very talented!) and i am happy to learn of this ATC challenge blog, i will check it out! xo