Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Rainy Weather

 Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all well.

I have some news, I am on the design team for this fabulous Atc (Artist Trading Cards) blog called Atcs Around the World.

I have always enjoyed creating small works of art, however I kind of lost interest for a while.

Then I came across 2 blogs that were for Atc Challenges, I applied to be on the team of one blog and Connie the owner offered me a place with the 2nd blog, I was delighted so I accepted.

Challenge 95 is now underway at Atcs Around The World and the theme is Rainy Weather.



This is my Atc, I used a stencil for the background and a set of stamps from Inkylicious.

Sorry about the pinky tinge to the photo, not quite sure why it's like that, I did take the photo late in the day yesterday, so lost the best of the light.

I hope you will pop along and join in with the challenge, you can find it here at

Atcs Around the World


3 comments:

Conny said...

Wonderful ATC, dear Sandie! Love the colours!

Hugs,
Conny

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and love the beautiful ATC,love the colourful stencil and silhouette figure
Carol x

Michele said...

another great ATC! i love how she is in flight under the rainy sky! xo