Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January Blues

 Hello again..a 2nd post from me today go, me,lol.

Just wanted to share with you my entry for the current challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art. I have to admit I've not played there for quite some time, but hopefully that will change as I become more settled in my crafting this year.



My postcard, measuring 4 x 6 inches was coloured using distress inks. I used this fab stamp, such a sad face which I  thought would be perfect for the January blues. I did tint the lips, but it doesn't show very well in the photo.
Do pop along to this lovely blog..some amazing works of art there.
You can find it here at 

I am entering my postcard in to the challenges here..

3 comments:

Deann said...

Gorgeous work prefect for the challenge, and wonderful word...well done.

Cindy McMath said...

A wonderful card.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very nice collage, Sandie, she is stamped so crisply. XOX