Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Sunday Postcard Art "Branches"

 Hello, hope you are all keeping safe and well. It is certainly quiet everywhere, although saying that several people near me today have been busy doing repairs or gardening, so not that quiet here today.

I've popped in today to share my postcard that I created for Sunday Postcard Art.

The theme is "Branches" and this tree and stile is the nearest I could get to the theme by using my stamps.


I used inks with ink duster brushes to create the background before stamping the images and sentiment.
I added some green to the tree and shrubs as well as colouring the stile. Using marmalade I distressed the edges of the postcard.
You can find this challenge and all the fabulous entries here at 

2 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful postcard. Thank you for playing with us at Sunday Postcard Art

Mandy Chilvers said...

Wonderful Sandie. So lovely to see you crafting again xx