Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Anything Goes with an optional colour twist

 Happy New year Everyone.

Over at More Mixed Media they have just launched the first challenge of 2021.

Do pop over and have a look, there is a prize and blog badges to win.

My design team project was this wooden off cut that was cut in to a house shape.

Once I sanded it down I gave it a base coat then painted it blue. once the blue paint was dry, I went over with a dry brush loaded with white paint to tone the blue down, it was a tad too bright,lol.



Using a selection of stamps I created a background and for the roof shape I stamped the rows of bingo numbers. Also stamped the birds on the wire. Using a black posca pen I added some dots.


Before adding the lovely ladies I loaded my brush with white paint, which was diluted very lightly with water, then I flicked the brush over the whole piece.
Once dry I added the ladies the word and the cord.

I do hope you can pop across to join in with our challenge, you can find us here at 

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lots of lovely stamping behind those ladies, love the effects and also the blue is now a perfect night. :-) XOX