Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Tag Tuesday, Numbers.

 Good Morning Everyone..and very early it is too. Currently showing 2:55am here and I am wide awake!

So to keep myself occupied I thought I would share my Tag with you, its for the current challenge, chosen by Pinky, over at Tag Tuesday. The theme is Numbers.



The background of my tag was created using distress inks and a selection of stamps.
The Butterfly I stamped on a piece of thinner card and coloured it using water colour pencils.


I adhered the butterfly to my Tag, then added some glitter to highlight the wings, the photo really doesn't do it justice, the daylight here has been so dark recently.
I think you can just make out where the glitter is.
I hope you can come over and join us in our challenge, you can find us here at 

I am entering my Tag in to the challenge over at 




2 comments:

pinky said...

Oh wow Sandie your tag is AMAZING!!

Mandy Chilvers said...

Love this!!