Followers

Monday, May 3, 2021

A couple of Sporty Tags.

 Time again for another 2 weekly challenge over at Tag Tuesday

I am hosting the challenge this time around and have chosen the theme of Sport. 

When I was younger I enjoyed quite a few sports and up until a couple of years ago I used to go fishing. Unfortunately, now I am older I no longer participate in any sport.

Your Tag can be any type of sport and you can enter as many times as you wish.

Here are my Tags, hopefully they will inspire you to come and join in with our challenge.




I do hope to see you soon over at TAG TUESDAY



2 comments:

Annie said...

Sandie, your Sport tags look so great! I love the vintage look of them. I’ll get my thinking cap on to see what I can come up with for this new challenge. It should be fun.

Valerie-Jael said...

Sandie, I did leave a comment here, I don't know what happened to it, so sorry!