Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Pretty Pink Makeover.

 Do you enjoy Mixed Media...then why not pop over to More Mixed Media and join in with our challenge this month.

As always it is Anything Goes, with an optional colour twist. The colour this month is Pink.

This is my design team piece this month, I chose to alter a reed diffuser bottle.



I loved the chunky shape of the bottle and thought it would look good with a Vintage makeover.


After cleaning the residue from the bottle, I adhered some hessian around the bottle and bottle neck, using hot glue.
Next I added some lace, just slightly wider than the pretty pink floral fabric I used as the last layer.


I wound some twine to the middle of the bottle and also the neck, I found the lovely glass stopper in my stash, it fitted perfectly.


To "pink" it up a little more, I added the bow and attached a resin flower to the centre of the bow.
You can find our challenge here at






2 comments:

Annie said...

This is a terrific makeover. I love bottles and jars. Love that piece of fabric and that just a bit of lace peeks out top and bottom. The stopper was a great find to finish off this makeover!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This came out beautifully.