Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2021

SPA. Old Book Pages

 I love using book pages, so Rosie's theme this sunday over at Sunday Postcard Art is right up my street.

I covered my postcard with a page from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady. I was lucky enough to have found a couple of these books in a charity shop.I bought them because the paper is such a lovely texture, reminded me of the paper I used to use at school, many moons ago ,lol

The images of birds and plants are great too. I used some blossom images from the same book to decorate the postcard.

I made a house using different book paper, stamped the script and the roof and then added the girls. 



I added the blossom and a butterfly to finish, finally sealing the whole card with modge podge.

Do pop over and join in with Rosies theme, you can find it here at 

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART.

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow, this is a masterpiece, sooo beautiful.

Thanks for playing with us

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely.

Deann said...

A beautiful picture with great details...lovely card.

Michele said...

Sandie, this is so pretty! so beautifully done. xo

Aimeslee Winans said...

A very delightful collage, Sandie! Those two girlies always make me smile! xoxo