Followers

Friday, May 21, 2021

Fruit or Veg

 Morning All, very blustery here in my part of the world today, but at least the rain isn't so heavy. I think I'll have a crafting day today, not really going out weather.

I made my Tag for Tag Tuesday's challenge a few days ago, forgot to blog it, naughty me. A great theme by teamie Pinky, she has chosen Fruit or Vegetables for her theme.


Luckily I had this lovely Orange Blossom stamp, I actually bought it 2nd hand from a selling group on facebook quite some time ago, this the the 2nd time I have used it.
I layered the images up to give the tag a 3D look and it seems to have worked out well.
Do pop over and join in with the challenge if you can.
Yo can find us here at Tag Tuesday


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag, I want an orange after seeing it! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Oh that was a good buy Sandie, it looks gorgeous on your tag! Weather much the same here, typical Spring!

R's Rue said...

So pretty. I love it.

Rika said...

stunning tag

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie! Playing catch up and those oranges look delicious! Thank you as always for your sweet comments on my blog, I truly value our friendship! Hugs, xoxo