Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Cute Tags

 Over at Tag Tuesday Pinky has chosen Anything Christmas for her theme.

It just so happens that I made several Christmassy Tags to tie on to the presents for the little ones in my family.

I used the Hare Stamp from Crafty Individuals, the stamp was actually given to me. I love the Hares wearing their party hat.



I coloured each a different colour using watercolour pencils, also shading in around the nose, feet and tail, then distressed the edges in ink.
Just added an eyelet to each tag with some gold thread and they were done.
Hope you manage to find time to join in with the challenge.
You can find us here at 

.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tags, Sandie, take care, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

They are so sweet Sandie and beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for playing along with my theme. xxx

Michele said...

i adore these sweet tags! xo

Tee said...

Great tags, they are adorable!