Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

My Angel

 I'm a tad late entering the challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art this week. I've had a few errands to do and a meet up for a coffee.

The theme this week is Angels and was chosen by Sabine.

My postcard is digitally created using a snowy photo taken quite some time ago by a friend, which I overlaid on a photo of some spare card ( cut to the required size of 6"x 4" ) that I had used with Oxide inks.

The berries are from Serif Craft Artist.

On top of that I overlaid the music sheet, finally adding my Angel.


All in all I am very happy with my postcard.
I am in the middle of finishing another Angel Postcard, something that kept me occupied when I couldn't sleep...
Do pop over to the challenge and join in if you can, just remember your postcard must be 6"x 4".
You can find us here at Sunday Postcard Art


4 comments:

Sabine said...

I love your postcard!

Sim said...

Beautiful and rich Xmas card Sandie!
The overlays, transparencies, blendings and colours are very successful to celebrate this magical period.
Have a nice and happy holiday!

Cindy McMath said...

A very lovely card!!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful.