Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2021

S for Seaside

 Hello, it's bit chilly here this morning...and I have to go out, would rather stay home, but need to go to the post office, so I'll be wrapping up warm.

Just a quick post to add a tag to my theme over at Tag Tuesday...Use the first letter of your first name.


The image is from a stamp by Our Daily Bread, I love this stamp and it was perfect for my theme.

Do pop over and join in with the challenge if you can, there is still time to play along.

You can find us here at Tag Tuesday.


3 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

That is beautiful. Vee xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

I hope your errand did not freeze you up! Love your tag. I've a few ODB stamps myself, couldn't help it since they bought Artistic Outlooks inventory. They changed their name to Divinty Designs. Anyway, fab tag my friend. Take care, xoxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, the seaside is nice in all weathers! Hugs, Valerie