Followers

Monday, February 19, 2024

Asemic Writing

 When I first heard of Asemic Writing, I really had no idea what it meant, so I googled it and was surprised that it is a type of script that many of us see.

Asemic Writing...is a wordless open semantic form of writing.

The word Asemic means having "no specific content"or "without the smallest unit of meaning."

So I thought I would use this as my theme this fortnight over at Tag Tuesday




I created my tags from some spare watercolour card scraps, and stamped the images over the paint.
Finally adding my Asemic script, which is fun to do.
The image on the top tag already has asemic script within the design.
I hope my tags will inspire you to pop over to Tag Tuesday and join in with our challenge.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous tags Sandra-really love the first one.
Carol x