Followers

Sunday, February 25, 2024

In Memory of my Dad,

 Happy Sunday Everyone. 

I am sharing my Wild West postcard with you today as it's my turn to host the challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art.

I chose this particular theme in memory of my father for two reasons, one, he absolutely loved the Wild West and two, today would have been his 94th Birthday.

I am pretty sure he had watched every " Western " movie that was ever made and I am pretty sure he read every western book too. I remember how I used to search charity shops and library sales in the hope I would find him a book he hadn't already read, bless him, he acted like he had won the lottery when I found him a book.

                        Happy Birthday Dad, love and miss you xx


You can find the postcard challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art

You can use any medium, however your postcard must be 4"x 6"

5 comments:

Deann said...

What a fun challenge and a great example card. Thanks.

crafty-stamper said...

Great postcard and love the Wild West theme and images.Lovely memories too on what would have been his birthday.
Carol x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic art piece and wonderful tribute to your Father.

Michele said...

this is beautiful, and so sweet to remember your dad. xo

Aimeslee Winans said...

Fabulous, love the scene and your wonderful memories, happy heavenly birthday to your dad, Sandie, xoxo