Followers

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Marie Antoinette No.3.

 Here are my last Tags for Michele's theme over at Tag Tuesday.

Again I have used some scrap card that had been sprayed with inks to cut my tags and I also used Lynne Perrella stamps.

I didn't think the images needed colour, they looked good just stamped on the background with the edges inked.

I will probably laminate these 2 tags and use them as book marks as I really like them, they are small enough too at 4"x2"



I have enjoyed creating tags for Michele's theme, pushed me a bit to be honest until I found my stamps,lol.

Still time to play along if you wish, you can find us here at Tag Tuesday.

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tags and stamps-they would make perfect bookmarks.
Carol x

Michele said...

i just love the artful esthetic you brought to these pieces, so well done! xo