Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

A little bit of Steampunk

 Time for another challenge over at Tag Tuesday and it is my turn to host it.

My theme this time around is A little bit of Steampunk. At the time of choosing my theme, my head was full of ideas, but as time went on, I kind of lost my ideas, so literally created these 2 tags at the last minute. I shall learn from this..lol.



We usually think of male designs when it comes to Steampunk, so I have made one of my tags more womanly.



 This Tag is more male orientated and I had added some hardware.

I do hope you can find time and join in with our challenge that will run for the next 2 weeks.

You can find the challenge here, just click on this link..TAG TUESDAY



3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie, both tags tres creative. xoxo

My name is Erika. said...

These are amazing tags Sandie. Wow. I love the steampunk! hugs-Erika

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are gorgeous tags very striking and great colour and texture on those cogs. Michelle x