Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Rain...

 It's Sunday, time for another challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art

The idea of this challenge is to make your own postcard, it must measure 6"x 4"  and keep within the theme, but you can use whatever medium you choose.

This Sunday the theme is by Ann C. and she has chosen Rain


I have to admit that I was a bit stumped with this theme, until I remembered I had a new raindrops stamp, had it ages but not used it.

So I used distress inks to shade the background, used a stencil for the center of the card, then stamped the raindrops all over.

Next I added the sentiment and then this lovely ballerina, I did shade her tutu and hat slightly with pink distress ink.

Hope to see you join in with this challenge...

You can find it here at SUNDAY POSTCARD ART

7 comments:

Deann said...

This is adorable and the words are so true...great job.

Michele said...

tis is so gloriously joyful! i adore it! xo

Rika said...

such a sweet card.

Rosie said...

A wonderful postcard

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I stumped myself after proposing this for the theme. Your piece is lovely and I love that quote.

Cindy McMath said...

Very sweet!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very nice save on the theme stumping you, Sandie! I played there for quite a while but finally had to quit, for me every Sunday is just too much on my plate. But I did enjoy it and made some cool cards. I love that you have a rain stamp. Your card turned out be gorgeous, xoxo