Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Any Interest?

 I am just popping a post here as I am thinking of setting up a fun challenge blog specifically for Artist Trading Coins ( as pictured in my blog header )

The other option would be for me to see if it would be better to open a group for the Artist Trading Coins on Facebook where I could possibly arrange a swap.

I need to put the feelers out to see how many people would like to participate.

Any feed back would be much appreciated.

Thank you x

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Sandie, I'd be interested either place. I have a lot of coasters and a Spellbinders Nested Circle that's atcoin diameter. And I need to make some hanging decorations for my little art corner. I would not be interested in swapping, and would prefer an anything goes option, but I can see this helping me achieve my goals under those circumstances. My 2 cents if helpful. I'm thinking Carole J should be asked, she loves to make them. XOXOX