Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Photo Tag

 Wendy has chosen the theme over at Tag Tuesday.

The theme is use a photo...or part of one.

I decided to used one of Tim Holtz photo booth photos. They look so cool and aged.


I used a cream tag and using a stencil I built up the background, then distressed the edges in Frayed Burlap distress ink.
To layer up I used some corrugated card that I have swiped lightly with distress ink.
I added some hessian, a section of negative film and then added my photo.
Adding the string, instead of lace as I felt it looked better against the hessian. I finally added the roses, a section of a broken brooch that was holding a gorgeous brown gem.
You can find the challenge here at

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag with a lovely photo! Hope you are keeping well, hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

A fabulous tag, full of texture, love it.
Hugs Wendy.

Diana Taylor said...

A gorgeous tag - so beautifully put together - I love it!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie! Hope you are well. Love the texture of the burlap and your little accoutrements! Oo-la-la! heehee XOXO