Followers

Monday, February 15, 2021

Black & White + one other.

 Good Morning Everyone.

I have just realised I haven't posted my tags for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday 

The current theme has been chosen by our lovely Valerie, which is Black & White, with one other colour.

I love this theme, although taking the photos with such bad lighting was more of a challenge.

This is my first tag..the other will be posted tomorrow.



I still had this sweet stamp on my desk from another project, so decided to use it for this tag.
You can find this challenge by clicking on the link below...hope to see you there...x



3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a beautiful tag, love the stamp you used. Hope you are keeping well. I can leave the clinic in 2weeks!.Take care, hugs, Valerie

Diana Taylor said...

Lovely tag - what a cute image, and I love the gold with the black and white.
Diana x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Awww, this one is just too cute! I like how you divided the background vertically with the text stamp. XOX