Followers

Friday, March 5, 2021

Butterfly Tag

 It's the 5th of the month, so time for another challenge over at More Mixed Media

As always, it is Anything Goes, with an Optional Colour Twist. The colour this month is "Green"

For my design team project this month I choose to create a tag.

Over my tag I used some shabby vintage style paper and distressed around the edges, making it slightly smaller than my actual tag.

I found some lovely lace in my stash that would compliment my design, so added that to my card.


On some scrap paper, I stamped the image with the butterflies, then distressed the edges and added it to my tag using foam pads.
I stamped the butterflies on to some spare card, coloured and cut them, then added them to my tag using foam pads and also some wire for their antennae in green wire and some litter glue on their bodies
I found the mini "simple" tag in my stash and decided to add it using a green brad.
You can find the challenge here at 
I do hope you can find time to join us over the next 4 weeks.


4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is a beautiful piece Sandie, everything I love about mixed media and with the addition of lace sigh..!! Truly stunning place to keep your trio of Butterfly all safe and sound.
Stay safe & keep creative Hugs Tracey xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This tag is gorgeous and I love those butterflies, they are so detailed and yet look so delicate. Michelle x

Riet Harikini said...

wow i love it, great tag

Aimeslee Winans said...

I just love the way you've composed this collage, Sandie! Those butterflies look REAL - are you a taxidermist in real life, heeheehee Cannot believe you stamped and colored them AND added the cleverest bodies and antennae. Yes, that lace is the perfect touch. XOX