Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Time Machine.

 The theme this week at Sunday Postcard Art is Time Machine and was chosen by Sue.

I am running later than usual as I have had a few days where I've felt a bit rubbish with fibromyalgia.

Feeling a bit better today so managed to get my postcard finished.


I forgot how nice this stamp is, I actually layered up a couple of areas, the 2 cogs are so cool, they look 3D, that's the design of the stamp, very clever.

Do pop over and take a look and maybe enter this fun challenge, there is some awesome talent there.

You can find it here at SUNDAY POSTCARD ART

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Great fun!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice 4x6, love the background and stamping, Sandie. So hoping you really are feeling better. I've been down with mine the last few days as well and just now able to focus on something almost long enough to be productive, lol. You know what I'm talkin' about! I'm having to sleep a lot but it's helping {knockwood}. XOX