Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Use the First Letter of your Name

 A great theme, chosen by Rein, over at Sunday Postcard Art this week.

So my name is Sandra therefore my letter is "S"


The background was created with oxide inks, which then I stamped over with a grungy stamp using blue ink.
The stamps are a set by PaperArtsy....except for the postage/postcard stamp, which is from Artistic Outpost.
I love how the stamps worked with the theme...
"S" =  Spikey Fish & Sea
Do pop over and take a look at this challenge, you can find it here at




8 comments:

Annie said...

Sandra, this is wonderful Sea themed postcard! I love that inky background you created. So much stamped interest in your design. Quite inspiring. I really need to play around more with the oxide inks.

Rika said...

stunning card, great background
S = sea cool idea ☺
zhaanks for playing.

Rosie said...

A fantastic card

bockel24 said...

love the fresh colours and the well-balanced design

Deann said...

This is wonderful a great card.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely.

Michele said...

this is a visual feast for the eyes! so well done! xo

Cindy McMath said...

Wow - love your card!!