Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Things with Wings.

 For the current challenge over at Tag Tuesday I made a round Tag.

I so wanted to use a very old stamp of mine, by Queens Dresser Drawers. This stamp I must have purchased about 10 years ago, maybe even longer.



Pinkie chose the theme this time around.
I actually came across this stamp the other day when I was looking for something.
I stamped the image over a die cut circle that I coloured with distress ink, then I stamped the Butterfly section, on some spare card that I had previously coloured.
I used blue wire for the antennae and a pen nib for the body, then mounted the butterfly on the tag.
You can find the challenge here at 




2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful to see a different shape, your tag is fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

I never think of going with a circle Sandie! I love it, you have inspired me!!