Followers

Friday, April 2, 2021

Mostly Monochrome

 Tag Tuesday is almost at the end of it's current challenge, so I have just managed to get in with a tag.

The theme, chosen by Michele is "Mostly Monochrome" 

Such a great theme, but my tag really doesn't do it justice.

The lighting isn't so good and no matter what I used to put the tag on, it just didn't compliment the different shades of greens that I have used. The background I rested the tag on, would you believe, was white, but shows up blue! It is so irritating when that happens.



I stamped the image in green archival ink on a white round tag, then painted the background in very light green. The clocks were also painted using a selection of greens.
The challenge ends on monday , so a few days left if you want to join in.
You can find it here at Tag Tuesday


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tag is fabulous, Sandie, love it! Happy Easter and enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Your tag is very cool Sandie. Love your chosen colour. Hope you are enjoying your Easter Sunday xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Neat circle tag, Sandie. I feel your lighting pain. Greens that are more blue than yellow are to blame. There are also 1 or 2 other colors that do this but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Sometimes I just give up and put my piece on black. Hope you had a nice Easter Sunday. XOX