Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Anything Goes Tag

 I was searching through my many stamps and stumbled upon a couple of sets from Paperartsy, by Lynne Perrella.

I have to be honest I had completely forgotten that I had them as they were right at the back of the drawer.

Seeing as I found them I decided on using some stamps from one set for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday.

Their challenge runs every 2 weeks and this week, the theme Anything Goes, was chosen by Valerie.

Here is my Tag...


I'm really pleased that I found my stamps, so much so I might get a second one made for Valerie's theme.

Do pop over and join us if you can, you can find us here at Tag Tuesday

6 comments:

Annie said...

This is a very cool tag, Sandra! I always love the Lynne Perrella stamp images. I don’t have any, but they look so fun to make artsy art with. Isn’t it fun when what is old is new again?! I’ve come across some I’ve forgotten about also. That tells me I need to reorganize my stamps! They accumulate to effortlessly don’t they.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this tag and the stamp you used. Wonderful colours, too. Thanks for making this gorgeous piece for my challenge, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I love these Lynne Perrella images. You used it so beautifully also Sandie.

pinky said...

That was definitely a forgotten treasure. This is just stunning Sandie. I love the colours!!

Rika said...

This is pretty!

Aimeslee Winans said...

That's a beautiful tag, Sandie! Happy for you that you found the stamps. I have been having the opposite problem lately - I think of a stamp I know I have, then I can't find it no matter what. Boo to that. XOX