Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2021

This Sunday it's Mermaids

 It's sunday, so time for another weekly challenge at Sunday Postcard Art.

The theme is Mermaids and was chosen by Anne, she has created a lovely postcard, do pop over for a look.

This is my postcard....


I must admit, I did have fun creating my card with this fab little mermaid, at one point I did think I would struggle though. So glad I pushed myself to find all the extras to go with the image.

Pop over and join in if you can, you can find the challenge here at

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART

5 comments:

Deann said...

Adorable love all the great details.

Mandy said...

fabulous Sandie

Michele said...

this is perfect undersea magic! well done! xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

She is lovely.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love this collage, Sandie! Makes me want warmer weather, XOX