Followers

Monday, April 5, 2021

The Colour is Yellow....

Time for Aprils challenge over at More Mixed Media, as always it is Mixed Media, but with an optional colour twist.
The chosen colour this month is "Yellow"
I love the colour yellow, but not for crafting, but it's good to get out of our comfort zone from time to time.


For my design team project I have made 3 Atc Coins, I love making them.
Do pop over and join in with our challenge if you can, it runs for a whole month.
You can fin it here at..... 

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh Sandie, I love these! I know what you mean about yellow, but this year I am trying to embrace it in my card making as I read an article about how being outside in nature for a few hours a week measurably helps both anxiety and depression, and that even being exposed to sunny colors helped. I realized I have been enjoying the yellow colors and your coins immediately made me happy! Not to mention, I love the stamps. I know they aren't Artistic Outpost (are they?), but they remind me of them. Almost look a bit like the few 1Stamper Dreamers I have from YEARS ago... Hope you are well and staying safe! I've read UK is getting hit again with variants. We are too but not in my part of US, knock wood. Not this week, lol xoxo