Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Busy Bees

 It's Wendy's turn over at Tag Tuesday to chose the theme for our current challenge...and she has chosen Bees

I have searched through my stamps because I know I have a medium sized Bee Stamp. Do you think I could find it..No!!!!

So I had to use a smaller stamp, but I think it's in better proportion for my sunflowers.



I cut my tag from some spare card that was left over from some I coloured with Oxide inks, I created a light background using ink and a stencil, then stamped some script and the honeycomb.

I stamped the flowers and re stamped them on some spare card, along with the bees.

The images were all coloured and added to the Tag.

Do pop over and join in if you can, you can find us here at...

TAG TUESDAY

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Sandie, sunflowers and bees really go together. I never know why some stamps hide when I need them! Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Your tag is just gorgeous, so bright and cheerful Sandie! I didn't realise I had no descent bee stamps so will have to invest in some lol.

WendyK said...

Beautiful Sandie, just love the whole tag. Great flowers and the bees are just right. Take care, hugs Wendy

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh gosh Sandie, hope you don't mind but I'm using this FABULOUS tag as inspiration. I found my bee dies and have some leftover embossed hive paper from another project and now you have inspired me to get out my sunflower stamp. Gonna try and fit in a tag to play. Hugs, XOX