Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Film Stars

Well,we don't seem to be getting much of a summer....not that I mind as I prefer the cooler months. It's all this horrible rain I can't stand!
On to my Atc...the beautiful and very talented actress Bette Davis and actor William Powell. This atc I made for our daily challenge at Craftymess over on facebook. The theme was set by Rebecca,one of our members,she chose the colours,blue,black and brown along with ribbon and a button.
My button is years old, it's from my mum's old button tin,I had to cut the shank off the back....there are some buttons in that tin that I would never use because they are so lovely.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving me such lovely comments....xx

(Hi Jenny,hope all is well...xx)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yeah know what you mean HUN,its raining here again,been so lovely and warm and now this,great atc Hun brilliant image,and love the button its so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxx