Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Twinchie Time...again.

Where has the time gone, it really does to be flying by recently...getting nearer and nearer to Christmas...eeek,lol.
Here is my 3rd Twinchie for the challenge over at  http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/   I have already entered 2,the maiximum is 3 and I usually miss the deadline with the 3rd...not this time though,lol.
For this image I have used this gorgeous paperartsy stamp...this is the first time I have used it, I've not packed it away yet as I want to use it in my next project....watch this space....



3 comments:

chrissie said...

Really beautiful Twinchies and a very nice stamp

Love Chrissie xx

Zoe said...

Fabulous Sandie love it, thank you for playing along again, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

Linda said...

Love this. Fabulous stamped image. xx