Followers

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fly Around the World

Finally got around to posting on my blog...I seem to have had a busy week,but not achieved much, if that makes sense, although I  have spent a fair amount of time searching for old school pupils for a reunion next year rather than crafting.
This afternoon I wanted to craft so made this Dumpy Tag for the challenge over at    http://www.artisticoutpost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/artistic-outpost-august-referral-program.html
The theme is "Anything Goes" but you must use Artistic Outpost Stamps...well as I have 19 sets of their stamps, it would be rude not to enter their challenge. Actually last month I was their winner, so my prize is winging it's way to me as I write, a fabby set of stamps, they will bring my collection up to 20!
For this Tag I have used the gorgeous Charles & Amelia set, I've tried to keep within the vintage feel by using vintage colours....hope you like it as  much as I do.....

7 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Beautiful tag hun xxx

Anonymous said...

Its just gorgeous, love the colour tone and the stamps.

Moira xx

catherine said...

this looks fabulous Sandie. love all the images
x catherine

Zoe said...

This s a fabulous tag, love ll the stamps you've used, always unique xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag x

chrissie said...

Love the shape of this tag and the stamps really suit the style and colours

Chrissie x

jo said...

I love this card Sandie. You have put it together so well!

Jo xx