Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I love Inchies....

A few weeks ago I was asked by a lovely lady if I would like to do an Inchie swap with her. I jumped at the chance as I've not made any in ages.


I did actually make 10, there are 2 with flowers on and they were down stairs on my work bench as I'd forgotten about them.
There was no particular theme so I made up a mix of different ones..
The lady has now got the Inchies so I am able to blog them....I so enjoyed getting back in to these, what with running 2 challenge blogs and doing my dt work and commenting on the entries there I have missed doing my own thing, if you know what I mean.
The Inchies I received are stunning and all of a christmas theme too.
I have the offer of another swap in the New Year...which isn't that far away now is it!

2 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful inchies--I too love making them

Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

These are so damn cute xxx