Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Postcard Art

I feel truly honoured this week, not only was I invited to host the challenge over at the Tagalong Challenge Blog by Mandy....she also invited me to host the new challenge over on her other blog "Sunday Postcard Art"...I've admired this blog for quite a while now and enter the challenge as often as I can.
This is my postcard.....the theme is "Anything Goes"


I have used my fabulous "Casablanca" stamps for my postcard (4"x6"), they are by Oxford Impressions.
Hope you like it...do pop over to the blog,would love to see you enter the challenge ....you can find it HERE

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful postcard Sandie and well deserved to be chosen :)

Love Chrissie x

Willkommen auf meiner Kreativseite. said...

What a wonderful card!
Best wishes for 2014!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful collage, the images are fantastic. Happy New Year, Shirleyx

Rosie said...

A wonderful collage, Sandie.

Happy New Year.

cathy parmelee said...

wonderful sample!!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to see that stamp plate in use as I cannot ever remember coming across it as I visit Blogs.
Your colour palette is perfect and you certainly created a wonderful atmosphere.
Wishes
Lynne

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic and a great inspiration piece! I like the color choice and images.

Electra said...

I really like the vintage feel you have achieved in this!

johanna said...

swooning... one of my alltime favorite films!