Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Tag It at Crafty Individuals...

A lovely lady called Carol who pops along and leaves such lovely comments on my blog, has a lovely blog, not only that she also has a list of daily challenges...
I loved her Tag entry in to the Crafty Individuals Challenge, that I just had to enter the challenge myself, it seems by the skin of my teeth ( isn't that an odd saying when our teeth are made of enamel,lol )
So here's my Tag.....


I've gone for a steam punky/clock style tag,using one of Crafty Individuals stamps, which I think is quite a few years old now...it's a great stamp though. I've used a clock die cut and added some cogs for effect.
                      You can find the challenge here....
                          Crafty Individuals Challenge

3 comments:

Jean Hardy said...

Love this beautiful tag Sandie - pretty and soft colouring and great embellies. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge for June. Jean x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful that you managed to enter the challenge "by the skin of your teeth"! What a fabulous tag this is and I like that you used a muted colour palette.
Thank you for joining the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
Wishes
Lynne

Carol said...

WOW you have made my day :) THANK YOU :) Love the colours - not seen the stamp before nor the twine at the top of the TAG - must have a go at that!! Have a great weekend - hope it's cool! xx