Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Two Faced!...lol

Happy sunday everyone,  it's lovely and sunny,but nice and cool too,suits me just fine...
Just sharing my Tag with you...it's for a challenge, not entered  for a week or so now as I have been busy doing swaps and design team work...all of which I can't post just yet.




I used a large Inkylicious stamp for the back ground as it had a face in the corner, then using another Inklylicious stamp I made a topper...so hence the title "Two Faced"...lol. The sentiment is from a different set of stamps.
This is my entry for the challenge over at  TAGALONG CHALLENG
Their theme this week is "Faces"


2 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Tag look gorgeous.

Kay Wallace said...

This is just lovely, Sandie! Love the layered images and the subtle coloring. Score!