Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

For the Tree....

I was challenged today to make 3 Christmas Tree Ornaments....and here they are....

This photo shows the ornaments hanging on my white hobby craft tree tonight.



 This ornament is a 3" wooden circle that I papered, added a fluffy feather and a paper angel and ribbon.


This is an Altered Cork...lace was glued top and bottom, then satin ribbon glued around the middle of the cork. I added some silver mesh and then some gem trim in silver. On to that I glued some green and silver rick rack and finished the whole piece by adding the paper poinsetta, chains and beads.


This ornament is actually a die cut piece from Tim Holtz row of houses. Decorated with some christmas papers and then added the victorian image. To finish I added a die cut tree that I shaded with ink and then added some stickles.


So now I shall put these away until my christmas tree goes up in December.....

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh I'm liking these a lot - love them all x