They were just perfect for my design team project over at Altered Eclectics
The next day I found they needed another coat,which I did,then decided once dry that I would paint two of the letters in red.
After the paint was completely dry I used a stencil to paint the diamond pattern on randomly on each letter...then left them over night to dry...the next day I sprayed each letter with spray & shine.
I found two hearts in my stash and painted those and added them to the first letter.
I am really pleased as the texture of them isn't completely smooth due to previous decor, but for me its just added to the effect as I didn't intend to make them too fancy.
Do pop over to
as they have just launched their challenge for April....