My design team project this month was to sort through my craft stash and make use of some items that I've had what seems like forever,lol...
So I chose two boxes to alter, both completely different....
The Blue box turned out really well, it's the papaermache type box and the paint adhered to it really well. I loved the fact that I could add something in the window,which I protected using a square piece of acetate. I added a few flowers ( I dotted some Rock Candy on the flowers to add more interest ) and wire coils and finished it off with an Inkylicious stamped sentiment.
The little Pink Box...well things didn't quite go to plan with that one..it took a fair amount of prepping and painting as the edges were pretty rough and the grain of the wood caused slight ridges on the lid, despite all the sanding down.
I used Rose Pink for this box and then lined it with a rose patterned paper. The stamp I used for the sides and lid is from the same single stamp by KaiserKraft, I just used different sections of it for the sides.
To finish I rooted through my trillions of buttons until I found a nice fancy one.
So if you fancy a challenge why not pop over to the challenge here at