Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2016

My Colourful Tag

Time again for a challenge over at Go Tag Thursday 
The theme this week was chosen my dear friend Nanette...she has so much going on in her private life at the moment so I do appreciate that she has taken time out for this weeks challenge...her theme is Go Bold with Colour
Here is my Tag..I have a mottled background that I created with watered down acrylic paints and sprayed on to some watercolour card...then I sprayed over that with water and it created the lovely blurry mottled effect..I left the card in situ until it dried as it was really quite wet and I didn't want to muddy up the colours.


I inked the cogs stamp and then heat embossed the cogs for the background, doing the same on some spare card for the images...finally adding a few gems and the ribbon.
Do pop over to the blog for a lookie, I would love it if could enter the challenge..any size tag, any medium..just keep in theme...
You can find the challenge here at 

2 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

Love your colour combo

hazel said...

A fabulous tag, I love the background that you created.
xxx Hazel.