Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sunday Postcard Art

I am determined this year to enter more challenges..last year I kind of tailed off a bit and became quite lazy and ended up just concentrating on my own blogs.
So to start off 2017 I am returning to Sunday Postcard Art Challenge Blog..I have always loved this blog and have entered their challenges before....worth taking a look as the work that gets entered there is just awesome.
So here we are..my Sunday Postcard, the theme is Tape/Rulers...luckily for me I have a few stamps that fitted the bill.


                           Postcards must measure 4"x 6"
The stamps I have used here are mainly from Oxford Impressions, with other stamps by Inkyliscious and Paperartsy.
                            Sunday Postcard Art is HERE

4 comments:

sirkkis said...

Your card looks great!

Rika said...

Stunning postcard,
love the design.

Mandy Chilvers said...

gorgeous with a capital G

Jackie PN said...

Beautiful Sandra!