Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Heart for February

Rhedd's Creative Spirit is back after the christmas break...so nice to get back in to the swing of things..although I was struggling to find my mojo for a while.
I was in my craft room tinkering about, as one does when looking for inspiration...when I came across a set of board hearts that I bought a a craft show about 3 years ago!
I sat at my desk and started messing with inks and stamps and before I knew it I had created a lovely background.


I enhanced the background by using my white posca pen and added dots around some of the larger circles.
I stamped the Listen to your Heart sentiment and added the two mdf hearts  ( from Fernli Designs ) that I coloured.
I finished the whole piece off by spraying with a sealer, which bought the colours up beautifully.
If you fancy a challenge ( no papercrafts )..do pop over and check the blog out...you can find it here at 

5 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

The jewel colours work so well on your heart Sandie. Doesn't the dots of white help everything pop?

Sammy said...

Beautiful. Loving the colours and such detail! x

Lozzy said...

absolutely love your heart Sandie x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

How beautiful is this. Gorgeous colours and I love it so much hun... at least your mojo is back - I am still looking for mine lol xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

You made such a pretty design, love it, xoxo