Followers

Monday, May 14, 2018

Baby Love...

There is such a sweet theme this fortnight over at Tag Tuesday....."Baby Love"
I wasn't quite sure how I would create my Tag as all I had in my head was the song "Baby Love" by the "Supremes"...so I started sorting through some stash while humming that song.
I managed to find a lovely vintage image to use....


I added backing paper to my tag and then stamped the words..The images was then added and then the trimmings....
If you love making Tags and fancy a challenge do pop over and join us. We are here at Tag Tuesday

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours and the lace! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

A really beautiful tag Sandie with the wonderful lace to set it all off

Love Chrissie xx

Joan said...

This is beautiful!! I love the gorgeous trimmings you added!

Michele said...

i must confess the supremes song runs through my head as well and i had it in mind when i picked this theme! your tag is absolutely the most precious thing! the lace at bottom is an exceptional touch. well done! xo

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

This is such a beautiful tag - the image you chose together with the embellishments are just stunning.