Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Poppies

The theme over at Tag Tuesday is Poppies and was chosen by Wendy for a special memory she has, so the theme is very close to her heart.
As today is Remembrance Day I felt it the best day to post my Poppy Tag.....


I kept the background of my cream tag plain...using an old set of stamps by Elusive Images, I stamped the poppies in black archival ink.
I used whisper pens to colour the image.
I printed the sentiment, cut it half and distressed the edges in red and added it to the tag.
Today is certainly a day for thought and thankfulness...

Do pop over and check out the challenge at
Tag Tuesday

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag Sandie! Hugs, Valerie

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful, well done tag. This is subdued yet lovely.

Jackie PN said...

Sandie, this is so beautiful! Art Nouveau style poppies- Love!

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, love that stamp.

Águeda said...

Me encanta el color rojo que has elegido para estas preciosas amapolas.
Felicidades por ello. Besos y feliz fin de semana