Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Heart Tag

The sun is shining here this morning, but it is bitterly cold...roll on the Spring.
I've popped in this morning to share my "Heart Tag" that I made for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday
The theme was chosen by teamie Michele.


My tag was literally made from stuff I had laying around on my craft table.
The tag was die cut from some spare card that was painted and smeared with paints.I rubber stamped over that. The heart was from a project I created last year, but I had accidentally dropped and some of the attachments came off. The measuring tape was stamped on paper and was an off-cut from another project.
Do pop over and join us if you can..you can find us here at
Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful Tag Sandie!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Gorgeous tag. I love the colors you used on it.

Michele said...

this is so very pretty! i love the grungey colors and steampunk feel! xo